Her main area of practice is labor & employment law.
Ms. Ramos-Freese worked at the firm as a Summer Associate in 2011 and 2012. While in law school, she served as a student attorney in the Sexual Orientation and Gender Discrimination section of the University’s Legal Assistance Clinic. As part of her work in the Clinic, she co-authored the Appellate Briefs to the Puerto Rico Supreme Court in A.A.R., Ex Parte, 2013 T.S.P.R. 16, 2013 J.T.S. 16, 187 D.P.R. __ (2013).
Prior to obtaining her law degree she worked as an Investment and Activation Analyst at Mediacom Puerto Rico.
News & Publications
- McV Labor & Employment Practice GroupJanuary 4, 2019
- An McV Labor & Employment Law AlertDecember 12, 2018
- An McV Labor & Employment Law AlertAugust 14, 2018
- An McV Labor & Employment Law AlertJuly 24, 2018
- An McV Labor & Employment Law AlertJune 26, 2018
- An McV Welfare Benefits and ERISA Litigation AlertDecember 8, 2017
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico
B.A., Boston College, 2008
- Major: Communications
- Minor: French
J.D., University of Puerto Rico School of Law, 2013
Certified Legal Specialty
- Civil Law Notary