Her main areas of practice include real estate, mortgage law, commercial financing, secured transactions, and general corporate matters.
Ms. D’Almeida-Aracena worked at McConnell Valdés as a Summer Associate in 2013 and 2014.
During law school, she worked as student law clerk for the Hon. Judge Daniel R. Dominguez at the U.S. District Court of Puerto Rico. She also served as a student attorney for the Community Development Legal Aid Clinic, and was a member of the Pro Bono Practice.
News & Publications
- An McV Corporate AlertJuly 10, 2020
- An McV Government Affairs AlertJuly 1, 2020
- An McV Government Affairs AlertJune 15, 2020
- An McV Government Affairs AlertMay 25, 2020
- An McV Real Estate & Finance AlertMay 5, 2020
- An McV Financial Institutions Practice Team AlertApril 14, 2020
- An McV Government Affairs AlertNovember 6, 2019
- Puerto Rico Supreme Court declares Succession Law Unconstitutional; Pedro Pierluisi Resigns and Secretary of Justice Wanda Vázquez-Garced Sworn-In as GovernorAn McV Government Affairs AlertAugust 7, 2019
- An McV Corporate AlertAugust 7, 2019
- An McV Government Affairs AlertAugust 5, 2019
- Pedro Pierluisi Sworn-In as New Governor of Puerto Rico; Senate to Hold Confirmation Vote Monday AfternoonAn McV Government Affairs AlertAugust 2, 2019
- An McV Government Affairs AlertJuly 26, 2019
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
B.S./B.A., Emory University, 2012
- Major: Anthropology & Human Biology and French Studies
J.D., Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico School of Law
Certified Legal Specialty
- Civil Law Notary