Her main area of practice includes general corporate matters and real estate law.
Ms. De León-Domínguez worked at the firm as a Summer Associate in 2018 and 2019. She was also a student law clerk for Hon. Gina Mendez Miró in the Court of Appeals and for Judge Mildred Cabán Flores in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Puerto Rico.
While in law school, she was a teacher assistant to professor Hon. Berthaida Seijo Ortíz and assisted in the edition of Manual de Litigación Criminal. She was also Executive Content Editor for the University of Puerto Rico Business Journal and a student volunteer in the school's Tax Pro Bono Program.
News & Publications
- PR Department of State Extends Deadlines for Filing Corporate Annual Reports, Payment of LLC Annual Fees and Extension RequestsAn McV Corporate AlertApril 13, 2021
- An McV Corporate AlertJanuary 19, 2021
- An McV Corporate AlertOctober 30, 2020
- Pending Admission to the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
B.A., American University, 2017
- Major: Political Science - Comparative Government and Economics
J.D., University of Puerto Rico School of Law, 2020.