His main areas of practice are civil, commercial, construction, & contract Law, as well as administrative, intellectual property, banking, and securities arbitration.
Before joining the firm he worked at Puerto Rico’s Supreme Court as a Law Clerk for the Hon. Edgardo Rivera Garcia, the Hon. Rafael L. Martínez Torres and the Hon. Efraín E. Rivera Pérez.
News & Publications
- An McV Consumer Bankruptcy AlertDecember 11, 2018
- An McV Consumer Bankruptcy AlertDecember 1, 2017
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
B.A., University of Puerto Rico, 2001
- Major: Finance
J.D., Magna Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico Law School, 2007
LL.M, New York University School of Law, 2009
Puerto Rico Bar Association
Puerto Rico Lawyers Association
American Bar Association