His main areas of practice are commercial financing, real estate, data privacy, estate planning and administration, and general corporate matters.
Mr. González Suárez worked at McConnell Valdés as a Summer Associate in 2016 and 2015 and as a Student Law Clark in the firm’s Corporate and Real Estate & Finance Practice Groups during his second year of law school.
He is a Certified Public Accountant with prior work experience at Ernst & Young and Barclays Capital.
News & Publications
- An McV Government Affairs AlertNovember 6, 2019
- Puerto Rico Supreme Court declares Succession Law Unconstitutional; Pedro Pierluisi Resigns and Secretary of Justice Wanda Vázquez-Garced Sworn-In as GovernorAn McV Government Affairs AlertAugust 7, 2019
- An McV Government Affairs AlertAugust 5, 2019
- Pedro Pierluisi Sworn-In as New Governor of Puerto Rico; Senate to Hold Confirmation Vote Monday AfternoonAn McV Government Affairs AlertAugust 2, 2019
- An McV Government Affairs AlertJuly 26, 2019
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
B.S., Cum Laude, Boston College, 2012
- Major: Management with concentrations in Finance and Accounting
M.S., With Distinction, Boston College, 2013
- Major: Accounting
J.D., Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico Law School, 2017
Puerto Rico Bar Association
Puerto Rico Society of Certified Public Accountants