His practice includes corporate, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, financing, securities, regulatory, licensing, and hospitality matters. He also advises clients on construction, non-profit, government contracts, customs, and aviation. He also advises clients on Florida corporate, real estate, and financing.
Prior to joining McConnell Valdés, he worked in the House of Representatives of Puerto Rico and in the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico. He also clerked in the Court of Appeals of Puerto Rico.
In law school, he was a member of the Board of Directors of the University of Puerto Rico Law Review, where he authored two law review articles: Full Faith Bonds and Revenue Bonds in Puerto Rico, 82 Rev. Jur. UPR 121 (2013) and Term Analysis of the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico: Contracts and Law of Obligations, 82 Rev. Jur. UPR 479 (2013).
His recent work includes:
- Multi-million dollar stock transaction of a highly-regulated insurance company
- Various real estate transactions involving large hospitality developments
- Real estate transactions involving pharmaceutical and manufacturing facilities
- Setting-up an online lending platform
- Acquisition and financing of a multi-million dollar business jet
News & Publications
- McV serves as local counsel in Sears Holdings Corporation’s $2.7 billion transactionJuly 8, 2015
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
B.A., Magna Cum Laude , University of Puerto Rico, 2010
- Major: Political Science and Government
J.D., Magna Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico School of Law, 2013
Certified Legal Specialty
- Civil Law Notary