Her main area of practice is general tax matters.
In 2010, Ms. Calzadilla worked as an Audit and Assurance summer intern in the PricewaterhouseCoopers, New York office and won the “Knowledge Sharing Experience” Intern competition against sixty seven teams. In 2009 she worked as an Audit intern in the Ernst & Young, San Juan office. She also worked there two full tax seasons in the areas of personal tax returns for expatriates and municipal, income, and property tax returns for corporations.
Ms. Calzadilla, who worked at the firm as a Summer Associate in 2012 and 2013, won first place in the 2011 National Competition of Accounting Students of Puerto Rico. In law school she received the Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges Award for the years 2010 through 2013.
Ms. Calzadilla is a a Certified Public Accountant.
News & Publications
- Pro Bono Program Recognizes Work of its AttorneysAugust 20, 2015
- An McV Tax AlertJuly 5, 2017
- An McV Tax AlertOctober 26, 2016
- An McV Tax AlertOctober 5, 2016
- An McV Tax AlertJune 15, 2016
- PR Treasury Issues Guidance for Requesting an Additional Extension of the 6% SUT for Pre-Existing AgreementsAn McV Tax AlertJune 13, 2016
- An McV Tax AlertJune 3, 2016
- May 6, 2016
- March 8, 2016
- March 1, 2016
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
B.S.B.A., Magna Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico – Rio Piedras Campus, 2010.
- Major: Accounting
J.D., Magna Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico Law School, 2014
Certified Legal Specialty
- Civil Law Notary
Puerto Rico Society of Certified Public Accountants
Golden Key International Honor Society