From the beginning, McConnell Valdés Real Estate & Finance lawyers have helped shape the landscape of Puerto Rico. Our stand-alone Housing Development team has helped clients develop and finance highly visible residential developments and planned communities.
While we recognize that residential development projects can often be subject to costly delays, we draw on our uncommon levels of experience and knowledge to provide project controls that help clients complete their projects on time – and on budget.
Leading developers of master planned communities, single-family subdivisions, townhouses, condohotels and condominiums rely on us for assistance in purchasing, financing, and developing their complex, high-end residential projects. We work closely with them from concept to completion, providing targeted strategic counsel and a full spectrum of legal services.
What We Do
The McConnell Valdés Housing Development team's advise includes:
- Site identification and acquisition
- Project structuring
- Project financing
- Planning approvals
- Drafting and negotiating the full spectrum of project agreements
- Government regulations and permits
- Engineering, construction, and procurement contracts
- Operation and maintenance agreements
- Loan agreements
- Brand affiliation and license agreements
News & Publications
- An McV Real Estate & Tax AlertJanuary 24, 2018
- An McV Government Affairs and Tax AlertMarch 8, 2017