His main area of practice is general labor & employment law.
From 2017 to 2019, Mr. Molina-Villarino worked at the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico as a Law Clerk for the Hon. Rafael L. Martínez Torres.
He worked at McConnell Valdés as a Summer Associate in 2015 and 2016. While in law school he was Editor-in-Chief of the University of Puerto Rico Law Review and research assistant to Constitutional Law Professor José Julián Álvarez González. He also participated in a semester abroad program at the University of Ottawa Faculty of Law.
News & Publications
- An McV Labor & Employment Law AlertMarch 25, 2020
- An McV Labor & Employment Law AlertMarch 20, 2020
- An McV Labor & Employment Law AlertFebruary 21, 2020
- An McV Labor & Employment Law AlertNovember 22, 2019
- An McV Labor & Employment Law AlertOctober 8, 2019
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
B.A., Summa Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico, 2014
- Major: Pre-law
- Minor: Philosophy
J.D., Magna Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico School of Law, 2017