Her area of practice is general tax matters.
She has experience providing advisory services in relation to tax incentives, including export services, individual investors, and manufacturing, as well as tax exemptions in the research and development sector. She has also assisted clients with municipal and sales and use tax matters before government entities. Her professional experience also includes providing counsel to clients during the commencement of business, government bid procurement, contract negotiation, consumer affairs regulation, and retail banking.
Prior to joining McConnell Valdés, Ms. Rodríguez-Hernández worked as a corporate and tax attorney at a San Juan law firm where she assisted clients with tax planning matters at the corporate and individual level. While in law school, she was a research assistant for Prof. Chloé Georas Santos. She was also a student intern at the Puerto Rico Department of Justice Division of Tax, Collections, and Expropriations.
Ms. Rodríguez Hernández is also a Certified Public Accountant.
News & Publications
- An McV Sales & Use Tax AlertMay 19, 2023
- Tax AlertMarch 9, 2023
- House Bill 1645: Important Provisions Applicable to Individuals, Sales and Use Tax and Municipal License TaxesTax AlertMarch 9, 2023
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- B.A Magna Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico, 2014
- Major: Accounting
- J.D., Magna Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico School of Law, 2017
- Universitat de Barcelona Facultat de Dret
- Exchange program
Certified Legal Specialty
- Civil Law Notary
- Puerto Rico Bar Association
- Puerto Rico Society of Certified Public Accountants