McConnell Valdés recently reopened its facilities and resumed on-site operations following strict security protocols that observe both state and federal guidelines.
As such, it is our responsibility to ensure the health and safety of our attorneys and staff as well as that of any potential visitors. We have implemented a system of Work Groups that alternate on a day to day basis the use of our offices. The Work Group arrangements were assembled taking into consideration the needs of our clients as well as the physical demarcation necessary to comply with social distancing requirements. Each Work Group has the essential components to continue to serve all our clients in all our practice areas while preserving a low density in each of our office floors.
We also have implemented the following measures and safeguards for accessing our offices. Please take the time to review them:
Accessing 270 Muñoz Rivera Building
- Security Check Points & Registration – The building requires that anyone entering the facilities stop at the temperature monitoring check point before accessing the building. McV also has a Health Screening Station on the 9th floor through which each person, including visitors, must go through before entering our offices.
- Elevators – Only four (4) passengers will be allowed in each elevator cabin at once. When loading the elevator, please refer to the markings on the floor as guidelines for maintaining social distancing.
- Parking – Valet parking service will not be available until further notice. Limited spaces for visitors are available.
Visitors and McV Office Facilities
- Our preferred mode of communication at this time is through phone calls and virtual meetings via Zoom, Skype, Webex, or Microsoft Teams.
- In the event that someone has to visit our offices, it must be by prior appointment only, and coordinated with the attorney. No visitors are allowed into our offices without a prior appointment. Visitor’s access is restricted to the 9th floor area of McV’s offices.
- Visitors are required to complete a Visitor Health Certification form with the receptionist before gaining access to the McV offices and conference rooms.
- Visitors must wear a face mask to cover their mouth and nose at all times and must comply with social distancing requirements.
Hope you understand that we are operating out of an abundance of caution and an unwavering dedication to keeping our McV family safe, secure, and healthy. This objective will remain our top priority as we work through this process and tackle any situation during the coming months. We will continue to monitor the pandemic closely and adjust our internal policies, as may be needed, to respond to any evolving situation.
Please stay safe and know that you can count on McV during these trying times.
The content of this McV Alert has been prepared for information purposes only. It is not intended as, and does not constitute, either legal advice or solicitation of any prospective client. An attorney-client relationship with McConnell Valdés LLC cannot be formed by reading or responding to this McV Alert. Such a relationship may be formed only by express agreement with McConnell Valdés LLC.