His main areas of practice are contracts, corporate law and governance, public finance and real estate.
Prior to joining McConnell Valdés LLC, Mr. Goyco worked as a law clerk at another firm where he assisted attorneys on corporate and real estate matters. He worked at McConnell Valdés LLC as a Summer Associate in 2014.
During law school, he served as Associate Director and member of the Board of Directors of the University of Puerto Rico Law Review. He coauthored two articles: Ineficacia de restricciones contractuales a cesiones bajo el capítulo nueve de la ley de transacciones comerciales, 84 Rev. Jur. UPR 395 (2015), and Análisis de Término del Tribunal Supremo de Puerto Rico: Derecho Registral Inmobiliario, 84 Rev. Jur. UPR 723 (2015).
Mr. Goyco speaks English, Spanish and Portuguese.
News & Publications
- An McV Corporate AlertDecember 28, 2017
- An McV Health Care AlertOctober 13, 2017
- An McV Health Care AlertAugust 16, 2017
- FAFFA Approves Regulation On Procedures For Compliance With PROMESA-Certified Fiscal Plans and BudgetsAn McV Corporate AlertMay 26, 2017
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
B.S., Boston College, 2012
- Major: Business Administration with a concentration in Finance and Information Systems
J.D., Magna Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico School of Law, 2015
Certified Legal Specialty
- Civil Law Notary