Mr. Rexach's main areas of practice are banking and finance, real estate, mergers and acquisitions, construction law, mortgage and Registry of Property law, UCC secured transactions, corporate law, and tax credits. Over the course of his career, he has conducted hundreds of commercial financing transactions involving multiple types of collateral.
As a business lawyer, Mr. Rexach principally focuses his transactional practice in the representation of major commercial lenders, real estate developers and business owners, both foreign and domestic, and also advises on business and regulatory matters. He also handles debt restructurings, collections, workouts and foreclosures.
News & Publications
- An McV Corporate AlertJuly 8, 2020
- An McV Real Estate & Finance AlertMay 5, 2020
- An McV Financial Institutions Practice Team AlertApril 14, 2020
- An McV Litigation and Real Estate AlertAugust 23, 2019
- An McV Corporate AlertAugust 7, 2019
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, University of Puerto Rico - Mayaguez Campus, 1998
- Major: Accounting
J.D., Magna Cum Laude, Interamerican University School of Law, May, 2007
Certified Legal Specialty
- Civil Law Notary
Puerto Rico Bar
Puerto Rico Society of Certified Public Accountants