Jump to Page
McV Consulting: What We Do
- Pre-Development Advisory Services to help clients evaluate the development potential of a project site, according to development goals, regional market data and physical site analysis. Our comprehensive services include site reconnaissance and market analysis, feasibility analysis, preliminary master planning, and conceptual design.
- Financial Advisory Services to assist clients in structuring equity and debt financing, and in securing firm loan commitments for the development and construction of projects. Our suite of services includes identifying and contacting potential lending and equity sources in Puerto Rico and abroad; preparing business plans for presentations to financial institutions and equity sources, as well as financing packages and financial statements; evaluating the terms proposed by financial institutions and equity investors for projects.
- Hospitality Advisory Services to help clients identify and solicit companies to manage a project’s hospitality components. Services range from evaluating proposals from management companies and advising on contracts to acting as the owner’s representative to manage the management company relationships.
- Development Management Services tailored to individual landowners and investors needs include executing and facilitating land acquisition; facilitating and obtaining government permits and entitlements; coordinating and managing project contractors and outside consultants.
- Asset Management Services to help clients to oversee the operation of hotel projects, monitor compliance with applicable legal requirements and ongoing obligations related to the financing of such projects and act as Owner’s representative in respect of the contractual relationship with the corresponding management companies, tenants or concessionaires thereof.