On February 1, 2022, the Puerto Rico Department of the Treasury (“Department”) issued Internal Revenue Informative Bulletin No. 22-05 (“IB 22-05”), announcing that on Monday, February 14, 2022, the Department will be launching an update to the Unified Internal Revenue System ("SURI").
The SURI update will reflect the following changes:
- A new and more modern look;
- A more dynamic and uniform design;
- More organized information screens;
- Updated logo, icons, and color scheme;
- Improved navigation, which will include a search option, and
- A new option allowing representatives to include their most important clients in a “favorites” list to facilitate their search in SURI.
The Department also announced that to complete the update, SURI will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. (midnight) on Friday, February 11, 2022, until 8:00 a.m. on Monday, February 14, 2022.
You can access IB 22-05 (Spanish version) here.
The content of this McV Alert has been prepared for information purposes only. It is not intended as, and does not constitute, either legal advice or solicitation of any prospective client. An attorney-client relationship with McConnell Valdés LLC cannot be formed by reading or responding to this McV Alert. Such a relationship may be formed only by express agreement with McConnell Valdés LLC.