- The Puerto Rico Department of Treasury Issues Administrative Determination on Immediate Tax Benefit to Taxpayers Filing Individual Income Tax Returns
- Puerto Rico Public Private Partnerships Authority's Board of Directors Appointed; Regulations Published for Comments
- Winter 2009-10
- Summer 2009
- Amendments to Act no. 7 of March 9, 2009, Known as the "Omnibus Plan for Economic Reconstruction Act"
- Senate Bill 880 and House Bill 1649 Law for the Reorganization and Unification of the Process for the Evaluation and Issuance of Permits
- Spring 2009
- Federal economic stimulus package requires employers to subsidize COBRA premium to involuntary terminated employees, and expands HIPAA privacy and security obligations
- New amendments to the Department of Consumer Affairs (DACO) Regulation on Misleading Practices and Advertisements
- Supreme Court of Puerto Rico: Courts may modify contractual stipulations based on equitable principles of good faith to prevent an injustice
- Regulation on the Filing of Reports under the Economic Incentives for the Development of Puerto Rico Act
The content of this McV Alert has been prepared for information purposes only. It is not intended as, and does not constitute, either legal advice or solicitation of any prospective client. An attorney-client relationship with McConnell Valdés LLC cannot be formed by reading or responding to this McV Alert. Such a relationship may be formed only by express agreement with McConnell Valdés LLC.