McConnell Valdés’ self-standing Labor Relations group is part of our renowned Labor & Employment Practice Group, praised by Chambers & Partners Latin America for responsive and knowledgeable handling of complex, high profile labor-related issues.
Experienced in all aspects of management and union relations, we regularly represent public and private companies in these evolving relationships. Our counsel is guided by our careful consideration and understanding of each client’s immediate and long-term business objectives and priorities. Purposeful problem-solvers and tenacious advocates, we bring creative vision and practical knowledge to the bargaining table to help employer clients negotiate favorable terms.
Our team of attorneys has led major union movement employer campaigns and elections. They have unparalleled experience, knowledge – and success -- in negotiating speedy, cost-effective collective bargaining agreements with labor unions that establish and support management goals.
We regularly help clients address the unique challenges posed by union organization attempts, pending strikes, and boycotts.
What We Do
Our Labor Relations team successfully:
- Represents management in collective bargaining negotiations
- Counsel clients on the administration, interpretation, and application of collective bargaining agreements
- Handle arbitration cases
- Handle employee and union grievances
- Represent management in proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board
News & Publications
- An McV Labor & Employment Law AlertSeptember 6, 2016