As a result of the COVID-19 emergency, the Secretary of Health issued Administrative Order No. 430 (“AO 430”) authorizing certain licenses, permits and certificates expiring between March 30, 2020 and June 30, 2020, to remain in effect until June 30, 2020.
AO 430 covers the following licenses, permits and certificates:
- Healthcare professional licenses issued by the Examining Boards of the Office of Regulations and Certification of Healthcare Professionals and the Puerto Rico Board of Medical Licensure and Discipline;
- Licenses, permits, certificates of need and convenience, and certificates issued by the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Regulation and Accreditation of Health Facilities (“SARAFS”, for its acronym in Spanish);
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificates issued by the Office of Controlled Substances;
- Licenses, permits and certificates issued by the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Environmental Health; and
- Licenses issued to marriage officiants by the Marriage Division of the Demographic Registry.
AO 430 entered into effect on March 30, 2020.
The content of this McV Alert has been prepared for information purposes only. It is not intended as, and does not constitute, either legal advice or solicitation of any prospective client. An attorney-client relationship with McConnell Valdés LLC cannot be formed by reading or responding to this McV Alert. Such a relationship may be formed only by express agreement with McConnell Valdés LLC.