Chambers & Partners' list of Puerto Rico's Leaders in their Field has just been released, and 26 McV attorneys have once again been recognized as Puerto Rico's leading attorneys.
The selected attorneys are:
- Samuel T. Céspedes Jr. , Francisco J. Pavía, Antonio Escudero-Viera, and Ernesto N. Mayoral, Corporate
- Alfredo Hopgood, and Anita Montaner, Labor & Employment Law
- Arturo J. García-Solá, Juan A. Marqués, Raúl Arias-Marxuach, Antonio Arias-Larcada, and Eduardo Zayas-Marxuach, Litigation
- Salvador Casellas, Harry O. Cook, Paul R. Cortés-Rexach, Jorge Ruiz-Montilla and Silvestre Miranda, Real Estate & Finance
- Dora Peñagarícano, Roberto C. Quiñones , María T. Szendrey , and Isabel Torres-Sastre, Intellectual Property
Chambers selects lawyers based primarily on client interviews, and ranks them according to technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities valued by clients.
The content of this McV Alert has been prepared for information purposes only. It is not intended as, and does not constitute, either legal advice or solicitation of any prospective client. An attorney-client relationship with McConnell Valdés LLC cannot be formed by reading or responding to this McV Alert. Such a relationship may be formed only by express agreement with McConnell Valdés LLC.