Chambers Latin America announced that 27 McV attorneys will be recognized as Leaders in their Field in its upcoming 2018 Guide, to be published in September.
The attorneys to be profiled are:
- Samuel T. Céspedes Jr. , Francisco J. Pavía, Antonio Escudero-Viera, and Ernesto N. Mayoral, Corporate
- Alfredo Hopgood, and Anita Montaner, Labor & Employment Law
- Arturo J. García-Solá, Juan A. Marqués, Raúl Arias-Marxuach, Antonio Arias-Larcada, Eduardo Zayas-Marxuach and Francisco G. Bruno, Litigation
- Salvador Casellas, Harry O. Cook, Paul R. Cortés-Rexach, Jorge Ruiz-Montilla and Silvestre Miranda, Real Estate & Finance
- Dora Peñagarícano, Roberto C. Quiñones , María T. Szendrey , and Isabel Torres-Sastre, Intellectual Property
A prestigious international publication, Chambers & Partners selects lawyers based primarily on client interviews, and ranks them according to technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities valued by clients.
The content of this McV Alert has been prepared for information purposes only. It is not intended as, and does not constitute, either legal advice or solicitation of any prospective client. An attorney-client relationship with McConnell Valdés LLC cannot be formed by reading or responding to this McV Alert. Such a relationship may be formed only by express agreement with McConnell Valdés LLC.